2023년 3월 5일 10:07 오전 답변: 홍콩 택시비 카드결제 가능 여부에 대해 #26337
홍콩 택시 서비스를 이용하다가 바가지 당했다는 여행자들의 사례가 종종 발생합니다.
개중 정말로 사기를 당한 안타까운 경우도 있지만, 복잡하면서도 다양한 경우의 수가 있는 홍콩 택시 요금 체계에 대해 모르기 때문에 생기는 오해가 대부분입니다.
그렇다고 홍콩 택시 서비스 대신 여행자들이 고려할 수 있는 우버(Uber) 서비스는 정부가 관리하지 않고 있는 사각지대에 있어 사고가 나면 책임 소재에 대한 규명이나 보상을 받기 어려운 문제점이 있습니다.
이에 따라 여행자들이 홍콩 택시 서비스 이용시 바가지를 피하려면 어떤 것을 알아야 하나 관련 여행 정보를 업데이트 했습니다.
홍콩 택시 바가지 피하려면 알아야 하는 여행 정보2022년 10월 6일 4:58 오후 답변: 홍콩 입국 후 능동감시기간 중 호텔 조식 가능한가요? #21509
백신패스가 노란색 코드인 능동감시기간 동안에는 식당 안에서 식사를 못하는 것일 뿐 음식을 주문하거나 이동은 자유롭게 하실 수 있습니다. 따라서 음식을 주문하신 다음 호텔에 가자고 가셔서 드실 수 있습니다. 또한 호텔 조식이 포함된 패키지로 예약하셨다면 능동감시기간에는 식사를 룸으로 가져다 주지 않을까 합니다. 다만, 헬스장 이용 등 세부적인 사항은 예약한 호텔에 직접 문의해보시기 바랍니다.
홍콩도 사람 사는 동네라 겉으로는 빡빡하게 단속하는 것 같아도 막상 보면 신경도 안쓰니 걱정마세요!2022년 9월 12일 10:25 오후 답변: Vestiaire Collective 한국 진출 준비로 원어민 구인중 #20136
현재 베스티에르 콜렉티브(Vestiaire Collective) 한국 지점에서 Business Intern 을 구인하고 있다. (첫 글의 구인 링크 참고)
Business Intern, Seoul South Korea at Vestiaire Collective (View all jobs)
Vestiaire Collective is the leading global platform for desirable pre- loved fashion. We transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future, by empowering a community to drive change. Curated by its trusted community of fashion lovers, members inspire one another whilst selling and buying unique pieces from each others’ wardrobes.
Encouraging consumers to join the circular economy as the sustainable alternative to throw-away fashion, the platform is unique due to its highly engaged community, its rare desirable inventory and its authenticity and quality control process. Launched in Paris in October 2009,
Vestiairecollective.com has close to 15 million members across 80 countries worldwide with offices in cities Paris, New York, Berlin, Hong Kong, Seoul, Singapore, Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City and Tokyo.
Our values have built our success and made us who we are as a fast-growing company because we think collective: we work with style, with entrepreneurial spirit and with passion. We currently have a diverse global team of 650 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp.
We are hiring a Business Intern to join the team in Seoul, South Korea
About the role
We are looking for a business intern to join our growing team! Working closely with the Performance Marketing Manager and Commercial Manager, you will be in an excellent position to learn the ropes of digital marketing and drive Vestiaire Collective’s success in Korea.
What you’ll be doing
Assist in campaign planning, optimization, analysis, and reporting of performance marketing activities.
Assist in data consolidation and analytics
Regularly monitor & QA paid campaigns on Naver, Google, Facebook Ads and more.
Translate and create SEO Metadata and CRM comms
Collaborate with relevant local and global teams in supporting campaign execution
Plan and execute on-site promotional campaigns
Design and managing content on CMS, Braze, Back office, Castor
Other ad-hoc tasks
Who you are
Currently pursuing or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree
Fluent in English and Korean
Hands on experience in managing online paid advertising campaigns (Facebook Ads, Naver Ads, Google Ads etc.) is preferred but not essential
Hands on experience in CRM tools is preferred but not essential
Proficient in Excel/Powerpoint/Google sheets/Google slides
Excellent analytical skills and data-driven mindset
Excellent attention to detail
Interest in fashion/luxury is a plus
Available to work for minimum of 6 months, possible to extend internship depending on performance
What we offer
A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
The opportunity to launch and grow Vestiaire in Korea
Work with a team of rockstars to grow Vestiaire in Asia
The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities2022년 8월 5일 9:51 오후 답변: 영국 헤이즈(Hays) 홍콩지사, 고급 인력 섭외 가능한 한국인 구한다 #18454
구인종료2022년 6월 4일 12:56 오후 답변: 홍콩 씨티은행(Citibank) IB팀에서 한국인 ECM 수석 애널리스트 채용중 #16722
2022년 6월 2일 Citi hiring Investment Banking – ECM – Associate – Korean Speaker in Hong Kong
The Investment Banking Senior Associate is an intermediate level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The Investment Banking Senior Associate also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as a strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Assist in the execution of Citi’s Investment Banking business activities
- Leverage past investment banking or related experience to enhance M&A execution and capital raising capabilities
- Contribute to building Citi’s franchise
- Manage and mentor analysts by providing detailed guidance and feedback, managing information flow, and providing credit and exposure information to analyst, as appropriate
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or closely related areas of Business Administration Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Experience in evaluating corporate transactions and structures
- Experience creating financial analyses
- Demonstrated problem solving and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience assisting with client development
- Ability to work with teams and track business development (collect research, analyze industry trends)
- Series 79 and 63 licenses
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- HKMA licensed
- Native in Korean language is a must
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.2022년 1월 7일 10:20 오후 답변: Vestiaire Collective 한국 진출 준비로 원어민 구인중 #20134
2022년 1월 7일 – 손정의가 2500억 투자한 佛 중고명품 플랫폼 韓 상륙2021년 6월 30일 3:39 오후 답변: 美 자산운용사 블랙록(BlackRock) 홍콩 한국인 마케팅 전문가 구인중 #10634
블랙록(BlackRock) 홍콩 한국인 마케팅 전문가 지원 링크드인*구인 종료*
2021년 6월 11일 6:47 오후 답변: Moody’s Corp – 무디스 홍콩 지사 한국인 채용 스레드 #10003
- 이 답변은 김한국에 의해 1 year, 11 months 전에 수정됐습니다.
2021년 6월 10일 Moody’s Investors Service 홍콩에서 Associate Analyst- Infrastructure& Corporates (Korean Speaking) 을 찾는 광고를 링크드인에 게재하였다. 정부기관과 사업체에 대한 신용 평가, 금융 연구 및 분석 업무를 하는 무디스 투자자 서비스(Moody’s Investors Service)의 지주회사 무디스는 홍콩에 사무실을 두고 한국인들을 주기적으로 채용하고 있다.2021년 6월 9일 9:24 오전 답변: 美 자산운용사 블랙록(BlackRock) 홍콩 한국인 마케팅 전문가 구인중 #9891
*구인종료*2021년 5월 17일 6:58 오후 답변: Moody’s Corp – 무디스 홍콩 지사 한국인 채용 스레드 #9127
정부기관과 사업체에 대한 신용 평가, 금융 연구 및 분석 업무를 하는 무디스 투자자 서비스(Moody’s Investors Service)의 지주회사 무디스는 홍콩에 사무실을 두고 한국인들을 채용하고 있다.
이번에는 한국 원어민 Associate Analyst- Banking 을 채용하고 있다.
- Performs day-to-day credit analysis related to ratings, research, presentations, and investor outreach. Examples of analytical work produced include:
- Reviewing financial spreadsheets and charts prepared by others, analyzing data and financial statements, building and updating financial forecasts, and writing analytical commentary in accordance with Moody’s methodologies.
- Assisting with proprietary models and new financial projections as applicable, identifying trends in data, and applying analytical skills and judgment to form well-reasoned credit conclusions.
- Reviewing transaction documents and building knowledge of cash flow and loss allocation rules (if applicable to LOB).
- Monitoring portfolio with increasing independence.
- Develops strong working knowledge of Moody’s methodologies and credit rating best practices, applying these with moderate guidance.
- Prepares first draft of rating committee memos, in collaboration with Lead Analysts.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and identify key factors that affect issuer credit ratings. Escalates matters for discussion with Lead Analyst where appropriate and provides credit specific nuance.
- Interprets and analyzes financial data and other credit inputs provided by others e.g.FDAs and RRS Associates.
- Monitors credit quality and issuer and/or portfolio trends by following market developments, analyzing issuer reporting, and engaging with issuers directly for follow-up clarification and information.
- As applicable to the LOB, monitors and attends earnings calls of companies within assigned portfolio, including monitoring relevant news events.
- Attends and may present certain sections in rating committee meetings. Actively participates, including offering analysis and opinion where appropriate.
- May complete Credit Estimates used to assess elements of credit risk in certain rated transactions.
Research & Investor Outreach
- Prepares first draft of core research as applicable to the LOB e.g. credit opinions, issuer and sector comments, press releases and new issue reports etc. in collaboration with Lead Analysts. End product requires minimal editing for publication to an external audience.
- Contributes to research strategy, including idea generation and preliminary drafting, adhering to Moody’s research standards.
- Demonstrates ability to craft and follow through on research ideas.
- Attends investor briefings and issuer meetings as required; may help prepare presentation materials; arrives prepared to engage in discussions and may lead certain sections.
- Builds positive relationships with issuers – displays initiative to understand the issuer’s business and proactively responds to issuer enquiries. May lead discussions with issuers on lower priority issues.
- Performs analytical tasks related to portfolio reviews and other credit projects (e.g. liquidity scrubs).
- Demonstrates competency in processing ratings and research through internal systems and utilizes software specific to the rating group. Constructs and takes ownership of analytical databases as applicable. Identifies all issues with data for follow up with Lead Analyst.
- Demonstrates thorough understanding and judgment in applying Moody’s processes, documentation standards and best practices, adhering to all laws and policies.
- Actively participates in special projects while concurrently maintaining consistently high performance in core responsibilities. Provides significant input into various analytical and statistical projects.
Coaching & Guidance
- Provides clear, concise and constructive guidance in the delegation of work to Associates (if applicable), actively managing workload pipeline in order to provide sufficient time for completion. Seeks Associate Analyst Team Manager (AATM) guidance where needed to determine how to allocate work.
- Provides initial review and quality assessment of work produced by more junior RRS staff. Provides feedback to AATM on the quality and accuracy of work produced by Associates, along with providing constructive and proactive feedback to Associates and FDAs.
- Contributes to training and on-boarding of new staff, serving as a ‘buddy’ where applicable.
- Serves as a resource on more complex credit questions and issues for less experienced staff. Acts as mentor to more junior staff, for topics such as research writing, issuer relationship management and credit process.
- Undergraduate degree required, with minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience.
- Fluent in English and Korean (verbal and written)
- Graduate/second level degree (Masters, MBA) a bonus.
- Familiarity on projection analysis a plus.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge of a second regional language would be helpful.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Enjoys engaging in team work with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
LinkedIn 지원 링크 Associate Analyst- Banking (Korean Speaking)2021년 5월 15일 5:31 오후 답변: Goldman Sachs – 골드만삭스 홍콩 지사 한국인 채용 스레드 #9046
골드만삭스(Goldman Sachs) 홍콩 지사에서 한국 기업 투자 심사를 담당할 애널리스트 또는 어소시에이트를 채용하는 광고를 링크드인에 등록하였다.
Investment Banking, Classic, Korea Advisory Team, Analyst / Associate, Hong Kong
The Investment Banking Division Classic Coverage Team is looking for an Analyst / Associate to be based in Hong Kong to provide the services offshore. Our Analyst / Associates play an important role in developing and strengthening our client relationships, participating on our advisory teams and in structuring and executing a full range of financial transactions.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
- Their responsibilities include creating and analyzing financial models, organizing and preparing client presentations, helping manage transaction processes, and assisting in structuring transactions.
- They will gain exposure to the firm’s businesses and expand their knowledge of the investment banking industry, as they develop key analytical, communications and marketing skills.
- They organize and prepare presentations, which explain industry trends, assess clients’ situations to provide the necessary financial advice, and recommend strategies to meet client goals.
- From maintaining client communication to helping Goldman Sachs structure client transactions, our Analysts/ Associates are a vital part of Goldman Sachs’ banking team’s investments.
- MBA degree from top Business schools or Bachelor’s degree in a financial discipline.
- Minimum 1 years (for Analysts) & 2 years (for Associates) investment banking or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within Investment Banking Division.
- Excellent in English and Korean
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement.
- Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups and regions.
링크드인 링크 https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2513131567/ *구인종료*2021년 5월 7일 6:33 오후 답변: Moody’s Corp – 무디스 홍콩 지사 한국인 채용 스레드 #8817
2021년 5월 4일부터 무디스 홍콩 지사에서 Associate Analyst- Banking (Mandarin or Korean Speaking) 를 구하고 있다.
무디스에서 공개한 Associate Analyst- Banking 의 직무에 따르면 이전에 구하던 기업 재무 Corporate Finance Group 한국 원어민 Analyst Associate 와 유사한 직무여서 이번 광고는 이전 구인 광고에 북경어 가능 스펙을 추가한 것으로 보인다.
- Portfolio Management
- Research & Investor Outreach
- Credit Administration
- Coaching & Guidance
Associate Analyst- Banking (Mandarin or Korean Speaking)*구인종료*2021년 4월 21일 4:09 오후 답변: Vestiaire Collective 한국 진출 준비로 원어민 구인중 #8189
구인 광고와 함께 홍콩 사무실 연락처가 사라진 것으로 보아 APAC 지부를 싱가포르로 이전한 듯
홍콩 Vestiaire Collective 운영은 계속하고 있음(Google Ads campaign)2021년 4월 19일 10:47 오전 답변: 홍콩 씨티은행(Citibank) IB팀에서 한국인 ECM 수석 애널리스트 채용중 #8098
*구인완료*2021년 2월 8일 3:41 오후 답변: Bloomberg L.P. – 블룸버그 홍콩 지사 한국인 채용 스레드 #5574
블룸버그는 다양한 금융정보 솔루션을 구독자들에게 제공하고 있다. 이 포지션은 사내이동 혹은 승진되는 경력자들을 위한 직책임에도 불구하고 링크드인에 2021년 2월 4일 등록되었다.
Enterprise Products – Portfolio & Index Implementation Specialist (Korean Speaker) – Hong Kong
- 이 답변은 김한국에 의해 2 years, 1 month 전에 수정됐습니다. 이유: *구인완료*