- This topic is empty.
2022년 6월 1일 1:34 오후 #16641김한국키 마스터
크레디트 스위스 홍콩 지사에서 한국 지역 마케팅 홍보 등 Corporate communication 을 담당할 사람을 찾고 있다고 LinkedIn에 공지하였다.
링크: Communications Specialist – Korean Language #192925
In this role, you will support the Director, Corporate Communications, Investment Banking & Capital Markets (IBCM), in improving the image and profile of Credit Suisse through effective internal communication activities as well as media relations for the bank’s IBCM business in Asia Pacific.
You will be responsible for crafting and implementing comprehensive communication plans that support the bank’s strategic objectives in the region, while closely collaborating with members of the regional APAC Corporate Communications team and with a global network of colleagues based in locations including Zurich, London and New York.
The diverse portfolio of activities includes drafting a variety of communications materials including internal memos and feature articles, media releases and interview briefing documents; managing all aspects of the IBCM awards process, at a regional and country level, working with internal business partners and interacting with trade media; organizing media briefings or roundtables and managing media requests for interview and background discussions; supporting the handling of complex, sensitive media inquiries, issues and reputational management; helping to position the bank’s thought leadership in traditional and digital channels; and providing support in using key corporate initiatives such as those related to philanthropy, diversity & inclusion and overall business achievements to improve external profile.
You will also take responsibility for proactively building and maintaining relationships with journalists, serving as an essential link between the media and the bank.
Your skills and experience
You’ll be a good match if you have
- Solid professional experience (minimum of 3 years) in corporate communications (both internal and external), either in an in-house multinational environment or in a public relations agency serving multinational client accounts
- Communications experience in the financial services sector and general knowledge of the financial services industry will be an advantage
- University degree, preferably in Communications, Business, Journalism or Finance
- A positive personality with a high level of energy as well as the ability to balance multiple priorities and tasks concurrently
- Have a readiness to take on new tasks, and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, the ability to perform well in a diverse, multicultural organization
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization, including senior management and global colleagues
- You will be expected to liaise with Chinese speaking clients
- A very organized, methodical approach to your work, with respect for our risk and control obligations
- Reliable and proactive, with a collaborative spirit, strong client focus and flexible approach, and have the ability to work independently
- Proven ability to generate ideas and to turn them into well-written content
- Established network of media contacts with sound media relations experience
- A keen sense of the news agenda to ensure that the bank’s social media initiatives and news clipping services remain relevant.
- A good understanding of and experience of working with web-based tools and systems
- Ideally experience of producing, editing and publishing content using a Content Management System (for intranet or internet)
- Basic Microsoft Office competence; MS Powerpoint skills
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- 답변은 로그인 후 가능합니다.