- This topic is empty.
2021년 7월 6일 1:45 오후 #10826김한국키 마스터
하입비스트(HYPEBEAST)는 홍콩에서 패션 웹진을 운영하며 연관 브랜드 제품을 자체 보유한 온라인 소핑몰을 통해 한국을 포함한 국제 시장을 대상으로 판매하는 업체이다.
HBX (previously known as HYPEBEAST Store) commenced business in May 2012, is a one-stop news source for internet savvy fashion enthusiasts and cultural tastemakers. HBX is the global e-commerce platform that targets male and female online shoppers between the age of 18 and 35, and primarily sells third-party branded clothing, shoes and accessories to customers.
그런데 이번에 HYPEBEAST 가 한국 온라인 고객을 응대할 한국말 가능한 직원을 구하고 있다.
We are seeking a Customer Care Consultant to join our team! As the first point of contact, this position will be responsible for handling daily communications with our Korean customers in a timely and professional manner. An understanding of how the e-commerce business operates will be beneficial to this role and the ability to work cross-functionally with all e-commerce departments will also be crucial. You will be working with a team to achieve set monthly revenue targets by providing exceptional customer service. So if you are a talented individual with a strong work ethic and are interested in establishing your career in e-commerce, then we want to meet you!
근무 지역: Tsuen Wan
지원 링크: Customer Care Consultant (Korean speaking)
- Provide exceptional customer service for all customer inquiries and complaints via, email, social media and LiveChat, etc.
- Handle cases with a high level of professionalism and customer centric mindset.
- Maintain a high level of service awareness at all times.
- Work cross-functionally with other e-commerce departments.
- Actively manage and update all customer service related documents for internal tracking.
- Identify potential sales opportunities and work as a team to achieve revenue targets.
- Degree, High Diploma or Associate Degree holder; preferably overseas study experience.
- Excellent proficiency in both spoken and written English and Korean. Native Korean speaker is highly preferred or TOPIK Level 5 or above.
- Relevant experience in customer service or related fields, experience in using case management, backend systems is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to build customer relationship.
- Proactive, organised, detail oriented with strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Available to work during the weekend, busy periods and/or public holidays.
- 답변은 로그인 후 가능합니다.