2021년 4월 14일 9:38 오후 #7964김한국키 마스터
미국에 본사를 둔 세계적인 자산 운용 회사 블랙록(BlackRock)의 홍콩 지점에서 한국인 마케팅 전문가를 구인하고 있다.
BlackRock is seeking a motivated individual to join the Marketing team in Hong Kong to lead and support the marketing initiatives for the Korea offshore distribution and institutional businesses and support the marketing activities for the Hong Kong institutional and private bank businesses. This individual will be based in HK and will report to the Head of Marketing for Hong Kong, Korea and AxJ Private Wealth. This individual will work closely with the manager to develop and execute marketing strategies and activities to support the growth of BlackRock client business in Korea and Hong Kong.
블랙록(BlackRock)은 직원들에게 업무 기대치가 높은 만큼 능력이 된다면 후한 연봉과 복지 혜택을 제공하는 회사이다.
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
최근 비트코인 투자에 뛰어들기도 한 블랙록(BlackRock)은 이번에 대한민국 및 홍콩 기관 투자자들과 해외 투자 기관들을 대상으로 대체자산 투자에 집중하는 마케팅 활동을 할 예정이다.
- Take ownership in the development and implementation of the marketing activities to support the growth of Korea institutional business, focusing especially on the alternatives investment capabilities. This will require working closely with key stakeholders within the institutional business team, investment teams, global content team, and the corporate communications team. In terms of the deliverables, this will involve delivering a number of initiatives such as translating, localizing, packaging and distributing thought leadership content (via different channels e.g. eDMs, events and webpage) relevant to local client interests, organizing local online and offline events, coordination of participation in industry events to boost brand recognition and promote key capabilities.
- Create fund brochures and flyers, regular marketing collaterals and website content (in Korean) for local Korean distributors to support the offshore distribution business
- Prepare annual updates for review with KOFIA, fund reporting and update activities in compliance with local regulatory requirements and statutory disclosures
- Partner with regional Event team to organize BlackRock proprietary events in Korea (online and offline) and support regional events initiatives; showcasing BlackRock’s thought leadership platform and investment capabilities
- Work with the regional digital marketing team to maintain the Korea BlackRock webpage and drive online marketing strategy for Korea e.g. eDMs, keyword search, SEO
- Act as liaison for media inquiries and work closely with corporate communications on all media requests
- Manage and analyze the impact and success of marketing programmes to suggest and implement enhancements to future marketing campaigns. Able to make use of data to make informed decisions in optimizing marketing effectiveness across channels (including own media, paid media, online & offline) to maximize marketing ROI
- Close monitoring and tracking of marketing budget vs actual spend in an efficient and responsible manner
Hong Kong marketing
- Take ownership in the development and implementation of the marketing activities for the Hong Kong institutional business, partnering closely with key stakeholders within the Hong Kong institutional business team, investment teams, and regional and global content team to deliver initiatives to support business growth objectives. This will include adapting / curating and distributing thought leadership content relevant to local client needs, maintenance of the Hong Kong institutional webpage, organizing local online and offline events and participation in industry events to boost brand recognition and promote key capabilities.
- Support in the execution of the marketing campaigns and activities specific to the private bank segment across multiple marketing disciplines including product promotion campaigns, event sponsorships, content and digital marketing
- Associate level (at least 5 years of experience) with proven experience (marketing, corporate communication, product strategy) in the financial services industry; experience in asset management industry is preferred
- Effective execution will require exquisite and persuasive writing skills, significant investment knowledge and understanding of the asset management industry and the ability to independently develop and articulate deep strategic insights
- Ability to tell marketing ‘stories’ and craft marketing messages with flair via content and campaigns that will engage the target audience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill in English and Korean. Business fluency in Korean is a must.
- Specific experience in digital marketing, content marketing, and social media preferred
- Strong understanding of the investment management industry including investment products, client segments and the competitor landscape
- Proven ability to manage multiple, determined stakeholders and effectively integrate input while maintaining project schedules and deadlines
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment with flexibility with regards to changes in strategy and project plans
- Strong project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment
- Creative thinker and able to deliver messages in an innovative and engaging manner
블랙록(BlackRock) 홍콩 한국인 마케팅 전문가 지원 링크드인 링크2021년 6월 9일 9:24 오전 #9891김한국키 마스터
- 답변은 로그인 후 가능합니다.