- This topic has 1개 답변, 1명 참여, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months 전에 by 김한국.
2021년 2월 8일 3:57 오후 #5575김한국키 마스터
골드만삭스 홍콩 지사에서 한국 기업 투자 심사를 담당할 애널리스트 또는 어소시에이트를 채용하고 있다.
Principal Investment, Corporate Equity Investing, Analyst/Associate (Korea), Hong Kong
Researching and assessing potential investment opportunities, both qualitatively and quantitatively
Building and operating complex financial models for company valuation purposes
Participating in business analysis to help the team form a view on the merits of a potential investment
Contributing to the preparation of discussion materials on proposed investment opportunities for the consideration of the Goldman Sachs internal investment committee
Participating in the monitoring of new and existing portfolio investments, and attending monitoring sessions with the portfolio companies’ management
At least 2 year of work experience in investment banking or private equity
Native level of language skills in Korean and fluent in English
Strong technical skills in analysis, research, financial model building
Has investor mindset and strong interpersonal skills to deal with clients2021년 5월 15일 5:31 오후 #9046김한국키 마스터
골드만삭스(Goldman Sachs) 홍콩 지사에서 한국 기업 투자 심사를 담당할 애널리스트 또는 어소시에이트를 채용하는 광고를 링크드인에 등록하였다.
Investment Banking, Classic, Korea Advisory Team, Analyst / Associate, Hong Kong
The Investment Banking Division Classic Coverage Team is looking for an Analyst / Associate to be based in Hong Kong to provide the services offshore. Our Analyst / Associates play an important role in developing and strengthening our client relationships, participating on our advisory teams and in structuring and executing a full range of financial transactions.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
- Their responsibilities include creating and analyzing financial models, organizing and preparing client presentations, helping manage transaction processes, and assisting in structuring transactions.
- They will gain exposure to the firm’s businesses and expand their knowledge of the investment banking industry, as they develop key analytical, communications and marketing skills.
- They organize and prepare presentations, which explain industry trends, assess clients’ situations to provide the necessary financial advice, and recommend strategies to meet client goals.
- From maintaining client communication to helping Goldman Sachs structure client transactions, our Analysts/ Associates are a vital part of Goldman Sachs’ banking team’s investments.
- MBA degree from top Business schools or Bachelor’s degree in a financial discipline.
- Minimum 1 years (for Analysts) & 2 years (for Associates) investment banking or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within Investment Banking Division.
- Excellent in English and Korean
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement.
- Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups and regions.
링크드인 링크 https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2513131567/ *구인종료*
- 답변은 로그인 후 가능합니다.