- This topic is empty.
2021년 3월 9일 1:53 오후 #6581김한국키 마스터
영국 런던에 본사를 두고 있는 국제 로펌 클리포드 챈스(Clifford Chance) 홍콩 지사에서 변호사들의 업무를 도와줄 한국인 법률비서(Paralegal)를 구하고 있다.
당연한 말이지만 변호사 비서이므로 변호사 자격증은 필요하지 않으나 원활한 업무를 위해 3~4년 정도의 직장 경력을 요구하고 있다.
We are looking to recruit a Korean speaker to support our Korea practice. We are open to candidates with a range of background/experience (from paralegal level to 3-4 years qualified).
- Supporting fee earners on Korean deals
- Proof reading / amending / drafting transaction documents
- Assisting with legal review exercises including distribution of documents for review / review of documents / preparation of legal review report
- General legal and commercial research
- Assisting with the signing and completion process
- Assisting with verification exercises
- Post completion work including production of transaction bibles in both hard copy and CD’s, distribution of transaction documents and collating know-how information
- Liaising with internal and external clients
- Assisting with other ad-hoc legal and non-legal tasks as requested by fee-earners in the Group including photocopying, copy checking, by hand deliveries, boxing and archiving
- Preparing and interpreting legal documents for review, approval, and use by lawyers
- Organising and preparing legal files
- Conducting legal research and analysis using various law sources
- Selecting, compiling and using technical information from various reference sources
- Preparing written reports and correspondence
- Drafting documents
- Organising and analysing information
- Checking legal forms and documents for accuracy
- Handling correspondence
- Filing client and office related materials (both in electronic and paper format)
- Planning, coordinating and setting up of appointments and conference calls, internally and externally, with clients and ensuring that all appointments and conference calls are entered into fee earner’s calendars
- Depending on candidate’s experience, this could be both a client and non-client facing role
- Korean language skills essential
- Would consider candidates with a range of background/experience (from paralegal level to 3-4 years qualified)
- Capital Markets experience an advantage (but not essential)
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail required; commitment to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in managing large volumes of documents preferred but not essential
- 답변은 로그인 후 가능합니다.