- This topic is empty.
1 글 보임 - 1 에서 1 까지 (총 1 중에서)
2022년 8월 11일 1:06 오후 #18646김한국키 마스터
[caption id="attachment_7966" align="aligncenter" width="1200"] BlackRock[/caption]
블랙록(BlackRock) 홍콩 지점
미국에 본사를 둔 세계적인 자산 운용 회사 블랙록(BlackRock) 홍콩 지점에서 한국인 마케팅 전문가를 다시 찾고 있다. 이번에 발표한 구인 광고는 지난 2021년 4월 경 한국인 마케팅 전문가를 찾던 광고보다 구인 대상을 웹 마케터로 구체화하여 눈길을 끌었다. (지난해 광고기사: 美 자산운용사 블랙록(BlackRock) 홍콩 한국인 마케팅 전문가 구인중)
링크드인 구인 광고: Associate| Marketing Strategy – Client Business | Hong Kong / Singapore
이번에 발표한 구인 광고에 따르면 블랙록(BlackRock) 홍콩 지점은 자사의 웹사이트 관리, 홍보 자료 제작, 등의 업무 뿐만 아니라 마케팅 업무 전반을 책임지고 이끌어 나갈 수 있는 팀원을 구하고 있는 것으로 보인다. 자세한 내용은 링크의 글을 참조하기 바란다.
- About Your Business Unit
- The APAC Marketing team in BlackRock sets the strategic direction and executes marketing plans for client business in Asia Pacific across all client segments, including retail bank, wealth, insurance, pensions, and official institutions. It is the responsibility of this team to manage and implement brand, capabilities, and product campaigns, and utilise metrics to measure the return on investment and to inform and evolve future activity.
- About Your Role
- BlackRock is seeking a motivated individual to join the APAC Marketing team, based in either Hong Kong or Singapore. The individual will help develop and execute marketing strategies and activities to support BlackRock’s institutional business in Korea and the growth of BlackRock’s business in Southeast Asia excluding Singapore (Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia). The role will report to two senior channel marketers based in Hong Kong and Singapore respectively.
- This person will support the planning and implementation of marketing initiatives across a complete range of marketing disciplines including fund launches, product promotion campaigns, events, sponsorship, literature, digital marketing (email, web publishing) and content marketing, working closely with regional and central marketing teams (global events, digital marketing etc.) to deliver these activities.
- Overview Of Responsibility
- Take ownership in the development and implementation of the marketing activities to support the growth of Korea and Southeast Asia business. Partner closely with the client business teams in Korea and Southeast Asia, investment teams, central marketing teams and corporate communications team to execute effective marketing strategies to meet business objectives
- This will require working closely with key stakeholders within the client business teams in Korea and Southeast Asia, investment teams, central marketing teams and corporate communications team. In terms of the deliverables, this will involve delivering a number of initiatives such as translating, localizing, packaging and distributing thought leadership content (via different channels e.g. eDMs, events and webpage) relevant to local client interests, organizing local online and offline events, coordination of participation in industry and distribution partner events to boost brand recognition and promote key capabilities.
- Create compelling marketing collaterals and product content to be delivered through emails, videos and web.
- Lead on execution and maintenance of regular fund marketing and operational materials (e.g. fund flyers, brochures and commentaries)
- Support the planning and production of marketing activities for BlackRock clients in Korea and Southeast Asia
- Partner with internal stakeholders and regional specialist teams:
- Regional events team: to execute BlackRock proprietary events in Korea and Southeast Asia, both online and offline, showcasing BlackRock’s thought leadership platform and investment capabilities
- Digital marketing team: to maintain the Korean BlackRock website, developing new content, optimizing performance through improving user experience, SEO, and paid search
- Other key stakeholders: Build strong relationships within the firm including APAC Marketing, Global Creative, Corporate Communications, Client Business, Client Product Strategy, Investment team, Legal and Compliance and other business functions as appropriate
- Tracking of marketing budget vs actual spend in an efficient and responsible manner
- Manage external agency and internal partners across digital, desktop publishing, creative production and media buying
- Support the analysis of impact of marketing activities, that informs future marketing campaigns, and optimize marketing effectiveness across channels
- Associate level (at least 5 years of experience) with proven marketing/product strategy experience in the financial services industry; experience in asset management industry is highly preferred
- Effectively bilingual in Korean and English. Preferably native Korean (business fluency in Korean is a must), with strong verbal and written communication skills in English, with a proven ability, and confidence in presenting in both Korean and English
- Good understanding of the asset management industry and investment products, client segments and the competitor landscape in Korea and/or Southeast Asia
- Ability to tell marketing ‘stories’ and craft marketing messages with flair via content and campaigns that will engage the target audience.
- Self-motivated individual, with high energy, a commitment to excellence and superb time management skills
- Strong project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward amidst ambiguity, effectively integrating input while maintaining project schedules
- Strong team player, ability to collaborate credibly and leverage the firm’s resources locally as well as globally
- Proven ability to manage multiple, determined stakeholders and effectively integrate input while maintaining project schedules and deadlines
- Ability to build relationships within the firm, and work well across investment teams, sales, product teams and external influencers
- BA/BS required
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills a plus
- About Your Business Unit
1 글 보임 - 1 에서 1 까지 (총 1 중에서)
- 답변은 로그인 후 가능합니다.